Featured Foster Pet of the Month
Life’s not ruff when you’re around.
Hi everyone! My name is Lego. I am currently living in a foster home. I have been in and out of the shelter my entire life. Each time I was returned I was more heartbroken, I didn’t understand why I was brought back. The family that adopted me just couldn’t find time for me. My other family decided to move to a new home that didn’t allow dogs. I have been let down so many times and had started to lose hope, that’s when my shelter family decided to find me a foster home.
Luckily, a family stepped up and was willing to take me into their home as a foster. I have begun to trust again, to play once again, and to really just be a dog. I have been on my best behavior, I don’t have accidents in the house, I don’t chew on anything, I even get along with all of their smaller pets. Despite loving my foster family, I would really love to find my forever home soon. Is that you, or maybe even someone you know?
Fun Facts About Me:
- I will sit, lay down, and wait on command.
- I am very sweet and love people!
- I seem to even get along with cats.
- Tennis balls are my favorite toy, sometimes I even fetch.
- Hugs are kind of the best thing ever.
- I love long walks and just hanging out with my family.
- I am neutered, microchipped, up to date on all of my shots, and heartworm negative.
- I want all of the attention so I would prefer to be the only dog in a home.