Featured Pet of the Month
Some might say she’s basic, but she’s definitely adorable!
This girl is no joke in the snuggle department. She has equal parts energy and patience. I’m not kidding you… she embraced her flower crown as if it sprouted from her own head.
She’s full of life, love, and would be a perfect guest at a tea party or even a breast cancer awareness event.
Come visit Luna at our shelter! Our shelter is open Tuesday through Saturday 11:00 am – 5:00 pm. For directions to our shelter, click here.
Fun Facts about Luna:
- She knows how to sit on command.
- She is incredibly sweet and loves all of the pets, she really just wants all of the love.
- Squeaky toys are her favorite. If you come visit her you will see her favorite piggy toy that’s in her kennel.
- In the play yard, she loves to play soccer with our big ball.
- She is potty-trained and very food motivated.
- She might bark at you when she is in her kennel, but that is just because she gets overexcited. Be sure to ask to meet her OUTSIDE of her kennel to see her true personality.
- She is spayed, microchipped, up to date on all of her shots, and heartworm negative.