March 2022 Pet of the Month
Hi, I’m Skye! I love the warmth of the sun on my fur!
My name is Skye, are you ready for a lifetime of endless love? Then look no further, it sure is a pleasure to meet you. I am a 5-year-old female Lab mix. I am going to do my very best to always please you. I will love you and be your fur-ever best friend. I love attention and will sunbathe while you pet me all day. I love getting treats for my antics, but just making you happy is treat enough for me. I can get scared when too many people are jumping or running around me and would love a home with older people so I can feel safe. I love to spend my nights snuggled up with just my people while getting belly rubs and giving kisses. I can be a little frightful around other 4-legged critters, but I am sure I am enough to keep you entertained and loved. Just look at me and you will see that I will complete you. I hope you pick me, as I have been custom made for someone special.
Come visit Skye at our shelter! Our shelter is open Tuesday through Saturday 11:00 am – 5:00 pm. For directions to our shelter, click here.
Fun Facts About Me:
- I know all of my basic commands.
- Sunbathing is my favorite past time
- I am extremely affectionate
- Kong toys filled with peanut butter are my favorite toy.
- I am very treat motivated.
- I have been in and out of the shelter since September 2020.
- I am spayed, microchipped, up to date on all of my shots, and heartworm negative.